Saturday, November 21, 2009

Holidays & ArtFire

Hello all my loyal followers!

I have been long overdue for an update. I will fill you in a little on what's new in the meghandesigns.etsy.com world....

I'm struggling a little with this page for the moment. I am not familiar with the ArtFire community and honestly I am a little cautious. For now though everything is 10% off on this page until the end of the month.

Holiday items are up in the Etsy shop! Yayyy! Don't you love this time of the year?! I love all the Christmas decorations and I'm excited to see Los Angeles all decked out in its holiday glory for the first time. So be sure to check out the new holiday items and check back often because there's more to come: http://www.etsy.com/shop/meghandesigns?section_id=6533208

As for my personal life... I'm settling in well here in LA. I love it out here but I have to admit I kinda miss the rain and the crazy Texas weather back home haha.
I have been cheering on my TCU Frogs this season and looking forward to our first BCS bowl game (I hope I didn't jinx us haha)! I drove down to San Diego for the game a few weeks ago and experiences San Diego for the first time and loved it.

I'm looking forward to 2010 and I'm excited about my future endeavors... But more on that later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment