Thursday, May 13, 2010

Aprons and Dresses, and Travel... oh my!

FYI, The shop will be closed from Wednesday May 19th through Saturday May 29th for vacation. Be sure to make all orders before this time!

So this week is going to be a race to get everything I need to get done, done. Here's a glimpse at my current projects:

Last month, I got a request for aprons from a customer. She was opening a new shop in her hometown and wanted her employees to rock awesome Meghan Designs aprons. I made several aprons for her and it turned out to be a HUGE success. We are currently working on another set of aprons.

My sister, (check out her etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/AtelierLambert) mailed me some fabric for two dresses she wanted made. Hopefully this will prove to be great practice for my new etsy shop I am hoping to open within the next few months: Florence Rose. This shop will be chalk full of beachy dresses, tunics, and swimsuit cover ups inspired by the SoCal beaches and sun. And don't worry, you guys will be the first to know when we open!

I just popped in one of my favorite movies of all time, My Best Friend's Wedding. Time to get back to work cutting lots of fabric!

No comments:

Post a Comment