Wednesday, September 8, 2010

It's September!

Wow can you believe it's really September?! Hasn't this year just flown by?

This summer was a busy one for me. Thus resulting in few updates to MeghanDesigns. This is something I must remedy for both myself and my loyal customers. I know everyone is looking for the newest items and I am eager to get back to the sewing machine. Before we start looking forward, let me show you some of my favorite summer pics.

I recommend everyone who lives in LA or is planning to visit LA to check out the LA Conservancy tours. When my sister came to town in June, we participated in the Downtown Art Deco walk. This was a blast and I am eager to check out their other walking tours and events. Downtown LA is a fascinating place and I encourage all my fellow Angelenos to take some time and explore it. Here are some of my favorite photos:

Edison Ceiling

Oviatt Building

A day was also spent at the X-Games. This was easily one of the most exciting events of the summer



And here are a few more photos from other exciting experiences around this fine city.
Griffith Observatory

Griffith Observatory Sunset


Now with summer over, it's time to gear up for the holiday season. It is my hope that this will include many new products, sales, and a brand new website.... meghandesigns.com, anyone? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment